During a massage different strokes are used, with varying pressure and techniques, depending on the needs of the individual. Generally, massage can stimulate the circulatory system, which can encourage oxygen and nutrients to reach tissues and carbon dioxide and other waste products to be eliminated from the system. The action of massage can help relieve tension in muscles by encouraging oxygen and nutrients to the area and the elimination of waste products, and give opportunity for tense, shortened areas of muscle to lengthen to a more normal, relaxed state. While being beneficial for a range of musculoskeletal problems, massage can also be incredibly relaxing – the focus of the treatment will be whatever you need it to be, on the day. As an aromatherapist I am also able to create my own massage oil blends infused with essential oils, but I can also use plain oils, if preferred.
An ideal present for someone special, our gift vouchers are available for purchase to be redeemed in full or towards any of our treatments.
Not sure what treatment they would like? Check out our choose your own value gift voucher.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
- Choose the voucher of your choice from the options on our website specifying the voucher value, design, option where required.
- Enter the recipients and the senders name – these will be displayed on the voucher
- Add the voucher to your basket
- Complete your details, and make payment securely using your credit/debit card.
- The voucher will be emailed to you (the purchaser) instantly. We will not send the voucher to the recipient, allowing you to print it, however you wish.
Redeeming Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers contain a unique voucher number and barcode that we use to redeem the voucher.
Book your treatment with us in the usual way and include the name and unique voucher number on the gift voucher.
We’ll apply the voucher towards your treatment at the point of taking payment.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the usage of vouchers can be found here: Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions